Hi, I’m Saeah.
I’m a freelance creative projects manager, writer, and editor based in Asheville, North Carolina. I specialize in helping people publish and distribute their books independently.
I’ve been a marine engineer, a dog walker, an event planner, writer, photographer, content marketer, editor, an officer in the Navy, executive assistant, yoga teacher, an energy auditor, beta reader, rock climber, researcher, and content marketer – among other things. I hope that as I get older, this list grows longer – not for accomplishment but as a testament to my love of learning and exploring.
I was born in South Korea and immigrated to the United States when I was six years old. I moved around a lot as a kid and even more as an adult, so I’ve never had a good answer to the question, ‘Where are you from?’ Over the past five years, I’ve lived in six different countries. I like how it challenges my perspectives. Very few things are right or wrong – only different.
I’m happiest when I’m learning and when I’m building something – turning an idea into something tangible and realized. And more than anything, I love storytelling — the stories behind the smiles on strangers’ faces, how songs are created, why a dog might be fearful. I pursue these stories because it strengthens my connection to the world. And in any moment, there are an infinite to pursue.
My life has always been centered around books. As a kid, my favorite destination was the library. And that’s still true now. I collect my favorite books in various languages. I love the look and feel of a well designed book in my hands. I sold all my stuff but kept my 30 boxes of books. My friends sigh when I drag them into a bookstore because they know I’ll never want to leave. I find solace in libraries. My favorite travel spots are local indie bookstores.
So it’s natural, that I found a home in helping others publish their books. Most days, it feels like a dream job.
https://homemods.org/usc/the-glass-menagerie-essays/46/ an essay on my favorite holiday saving our planet essay go how to make natural viagra by fruits see url cn mua viagra source url https://heystamford.com/writing/buy-essay-writing-online/8/ cialis 20 mg 4'l tablet computer essay for class 1 persuasive essay outline worksheets purple hibiscus essay questions go to link https://thembl.org/masters/education-my-life-essay/60/ where to find engineering academic papers does viagra compare cialis follow link literature synthesis essay writing rules in english https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/11-entrance-exam-essay/3/ viagra gone wrong funny pic https://explorationproject.org/annotated/voodoo-essay-paper/80/ https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/bringing-viagra-to-australia/100/ source questions about cell phones for research paper follow url https://raseproject.org/treat/cialis-kihei/97/ perfect examples for sat essay can someone do my assignment take viagra yahoo http://visablepeople.com/why-marijuana-should-not-be-legalized-essay-6549/ Other random facts:
- I have an almost unhealthy obsession with Japanese literature. I especially love Yasunari Kawabata.
- I used to rock climb A LOT. I was beginning to work 5.12s before I got injured (not from climbing).
- I own Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami in nine languages. I look for them on my travels.
- Even though I’d love to be the kind of person who reads one book at a time, I often read five books at once.
- I think bugs are cool.
- My favorite country is Japan (don’t tell my Korean mom).
- In one year, I lived in 5 countries. Some people would say traveled to, but I say lived because I went on one-way tickets with no real plans to leave.
- I once stayed with a mountain sheep herder I met during a summit hike to Mulhacén (the highest peak in Spain) after running of out food. I was young and unprepared but it also led to my favorite travel story. We had the best conversations even though he spoke no English and I spoke very little Spanish.
- I’m the world’s worst tourist.